TN @ SOS48 Festival in Murcia, Spain – May 2015

Home Forums The National Under the Cherry Tree TN @ SOS48 Festival in Murcia, Spain – May 2015

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  youaretoosmart 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

WithAddedChanel
    Participant

The National have been confirmed to play at the SOS48 Festival in Murcia. The festival runs over 1-2 May http://www.sos48.com/

Anyone have any idea which day they’ll play? Nothing on the tour page yet!

WithAddedChanel
    Participant

It’s up on the website. Looks like they’re playing on Friday 1st May.

thatsnotabear
    thatsnotabear
    Participant

My Spanish girlfriend was like “Let’s go to this festival” and I was like okay, whatever a couple months back…then they announced The National and I was changed to “I’VE BOOKED MY FLIGHTS. GET THE TRAIN TICKETS. SORT THE ACCOMMODATION. LET’S GO.” Haha.

WithAddedChanel
    Participant

And another Spanish festival announced for the day before in Compostela de Santiago. They had better play at least one UK festival (one of the ones I’m already going to would be great).

valeda
    Participant

I was enough crazy to buy two abonos for the SOS 4.8 Festival. Anyone will be in Murcia for The National?

WithAddedChanel
    Participant

I have a ticket and will be there BUT I am very confused re the dates, I had only booked to come over on the Friday as I have plans for the rest of the weekend and tour dates page says they are playing on Friday 1st, but the Festival has just confirmed to me that they are playing on Saturday 2nd. I don’t want to change all my flights & hotels etc if there is any liklihood that they play on the Friday afterall. I just don’t know what to do.

valeda
    Participant

I think they’ll play on saturday. You can’t stay a day longer?

WithAddedChanel
    Participant

I was supposed to be seeing Nick Cave in London on the 2nd of May but have now sold my ticket so that I can do the whole weekend.

valeda
    Participant

Matt Berninger is much more likeable than Nick Cave 😉

youaretoosmart
    Participant

I’ll be in Murcia too 🙂 So if somebody wants to have some beers there just give me a shout (btw, I’m spanish…)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.