Home Forums The National Under the Cherry Tree Red Rocks – July 31st, 2016

This topic contains 17 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Clairvoyant94 Clairvoyant94 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Clairvoyant94
    Clairvoyant94
    Participant

Who’s going? This will be my first trip to Red Rocks; I’m excited!

musick
    Participant

Visited Colorado over new years eve and was able to go to Red Rocks for the first time ever (grounds, not show obviously)

Always wanted to go and can now say I have though going to a concert, and especially TN, would be preferred

I can’t justify the cost to go to this especially with no new music out but you should have a great time seeing them at this amazing venue

If I was going I would try to see the Avetes and J Mascis as well the night before

Clairvoyant94
    Clairvoyant94
    Participant

My parents live in Colorado, so this gives me an excuse to visit them and I’m taking them to the concert. :)
    I might try to see The Avett Brothers the night before!

Due to some ticket-buying confusion, I have three extra tickets (GA) that I need to sell (I’d like to get face value for them, which is $61.70 each including fees). If anyone is interested in buying any of them, please let me know!

ETA: Sorry, mine are sold!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Clairvoyant94 Clairvoyant94.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Clairvoyant94 Clairvoyant94.
    • This reply was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by Clairvoyant94 Clairvoyant94.

radiofreenewport
    Participant

Tix are now sold.

starbright31
    starbright31
    Participant

I’ve got one GA ticket to the show I need to sell- for face price of about $61. If anyone wants it, please get in contact with me. You can find me on twitter at @starbright31 and I’ll respond there if I don’t see any replies here. It’s an e-ticket so it can be a fast and easy transaction. Thanks!

Ticket sold now! Sorry didn’t update this earlier.

• This reply was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by starbright31 starbright31. Reason: Sold my ticket already

talkingace
    Participant

I’m looking for one GA ticket if anyone has an extra.

GodLovesEverybody
    Participant

I may be interested!!!! What does VIP get you???

GodLovesEverybody
    Participant

Hi all,

Long-time lurker, first-time poster. I’m coming to the Red Rocks show with a group of friends, and we ended up with two extra VIP seats. I’m happy to sell them for face value: $113 each (with service fees included). The catch is that the venue won’t let me transfer them to someone else, so you would have to meet me before the show at the will call window. Please let me know if you’re interested and we can figure out the details. Thanks!

i was responding to you. i may be interested! what does VIP get you???

GodLovesEverybody
    Participant

I need tix!!! Help!!! @soulshinesis on twitter!

GodLovesEverybody
    Participant

Hi all,

Long-time lurker, first-time poster. I’m coming to the Red Rocks show with a group of friends, and we ended up with two extra VIP seats. I’m happy to sell them for face value: $113 each (with service fees included). The catch is that the venue won’t let me transfer them to someone else, so you would have to meet me before the show at the will call window. Please let me know if you’re interested and we can figure out the details. Thanks!

OK, I read about VIP. I will totally take these if they are still available!

radiofreenewport
    Participant

OK, I read about VIP. I will totally take these if they are still available!

Sorry, I sold them last week. Forgot to delete my message here. Thanks for asking.

GodLovesEverybody
    Participant

darn! thanks to all!

bgif
    bgif
    Participant

I am traveling to see the show at Red Rocks as well. Can’t wait to see the show there, red rocks is such a beautiful venue, and I’ve never been to a concert there. Seeing The National will make this an unforgettable night.

Clairvoyant, I had the same idea as you, and I did buy tickets to see the Avett Brothers the night before after buying tickets to The National. Did you do the same?
    My friend and I joked about trying to stay through Wednesday to see LCD Sound System, but we thought better of it. We are looking forward to spending time in Colorado.

talkingace
    Participant

There are more tickets on sale. I just bought a GA ticket!

GodLovesEverybody
    Participant

SWEEEEEET!!!! I just got 2 tix!!! And I was looking at tix on Stubhub when I got this message! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.